Monday, April 26, 2010

Yikes?

Ok, so yeah...

It's been a year down to the day, and I haven't updated this blog. A lot has happened in a year! This isn't a personal space, so I won't get too far into it here.

Sukduk.

Where's that at? Well I've made a couple shirts here and there. I've given quite a few out for free in the hopes of spreading some word of mouth around out there. To this day I've only received like 3 calls from people wanting shirts, but I was never in this to make money or anything.

Going forward:

I've recently moved into a new house. Only this past weekend did the Sukduk stuff (light box, inks, screens, etc.) find a home there. I plan to do a lot more with it this coming summer. I'll try and keep this blog much more up to date with what is going on, and I hope I have a lot to talk about. Still working on getting some sort of business card/tag thing going on to attach to shirts I give out so that people know where they come from and how to get ahold of me. Still working on some new designs. One of the new designs I'm working on even requires two colours, so that has the potential to be exciting and/or tragic.

I don't know how many people are actually reading this blog anymore, or even how many people read it a year ago when I was actually doing more with it, but if you're out there and you're reading it feel free to drop some feedback and let me know.

Coop/Chuck Lumber

1 comment: